This is the second coloring and activity book in our series of children’s coloring books aimed at helping children grow in their knowledge and love of Allah, through learning Allah’s Beautiful Names and Attributes.
Part 2 of this series of coloring books has an explanation of 18 of Allah’s Beautiful Names, and the implication of this Name in our lives. On each coloring page, kids are given a task to do, like memorizing a dhikr or supplication, or perfecting wudoo before they pray, or helping someone out. There is a checklist for kids to keep track of all the tasks they completed! A sheet of stickers is included to reward themselves as they accomplish each task!
- The coloring pages are perforated so kids can easily tear out any page and hang their artwork in the family room, home library, or in their bedroom!
- Each page includes a beautiful drawing for children to color, illustrated by the talented, young artist Yasmeen Hamdah. She has a passion for art and is a youth group leader in her Muslim community!
- Part 2 includes the Beautiful Names of Allah: Al-Malik, Al-Quddus, Al-Muhaymin, Al-`Azeez, Al-Jabbar, Al-Mutakabbir, Al-Khaliq, Al-Baari’,Al-Musawwir, Al-Ghaffar, Al-Qahhar, Al-Fattah, Al-`Aleem, Al-Qaabid, Al-Baasit, As-Samee`, Al-Baseer, and Al-Hakam.
- There are fun activities, puzzles, and trivia questions to solve too!
- High thickness of coloring pages allows both kids and adults to enjoy this coloring book and release their creative potential using color pencils, crayons, felt-tip pens, markers, paints, and water colors!!